Thursday, January 15, 2009

Amelia and the Puzzle.

Amelia received this Scobby Doo Puzzle for Christmas. She is quite fond of it, and we do it over and over all day long. Today, I decided to snap a few photos to show her off doing it. It's a 15 piece puzzle of Scooby and the gang. She is learning to match up the colors and shapes. I'm quite proud she can do it....Remember she is only two. With just a little bit of help she is able to do the whole puzzle herself.

I know, I'm just being a silly proud mama. Here are the photos:




1 comment:

Lindsay said...

that is wonderful! Val can't even do puzzles by herself (that type, anyway). She doesn't seem to get the concept of matching the pieces up. lordy lord. ;) stay home and warm up with some cocoa!!! I can't believe how cold it is..