Today was a huge step for Amelia. We went to the gym and she did great!
I checked the girls in, and as I was signing them in Amelia's lip starts to stick out like she is going to cry. I hand over Norah and pick Amelia up and told her it was going to be ok. Miss Jenn said, I'm just going to take her and your going to go right? I said yes....she grabbed Amelia (she had to pry her off me) and I took off. She was screaming! But she ended up calming down. I checked her out on the Monitor every so often and she was playing with Norah or the toys. So It made me feel so much better. I was able to work out and not worry today. She actually looked as if she was having fun. When I went in to pick her up she started to cry a little. She was just happy to see me I suppose. But Miss Jenn said she did great.
I'm so happy, now she just needs to make some friends. But she is still young....that will take time.
3 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment