Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Welcome to the neighborhood




I have decided to start this blog, I thought it will help my friends and family members keep up on the crazy life that we endure with two small children. I hope that anyone who reads this will find us a fun, entertaining and also, somewhat normal family.... I hope.

My family consists of My husband Bryan of almost four years, and my two beautiful daughters Amelia who is 22 months old and Norah who is almost 8 months old. Those three are my life, and it makes me super happy!

However, the lessons I have learned though the teachings of of my almost two year old, and my eight month old, can be priceless on certain days. It can be a challenge with Amelia learning to talk, potty train (thats fun) and in general watch her learn the world though her own eyes. Then we have miss Norah learning to crawl and getting new teeth all the time and also learning the world on her own, and scarily though Amelia, it can be funny and frightening all in one instant moment. But we laugh about everything, only because thats the only thing that keeps us sane.

I hope sure you come back regularly and keep up on our lives, we will have fun with it I'm sure.

3 comments:

Allie said...

I can't wait for your next post- and of course lots of your fantastic pictures!

Lisa said...

I am so glad you are in the "blog world" now. I love the pictures and I can't wait for your next blog.

Unknown said...

Cute honey! LOVE the blog title.