We had our first Christmas party of the season this weekend. We had our family party with my moms side. Everyone went to my moms house on Saturday at 11:00, we had a ton of great food and drinks. The girls were spoiled rotten with gifts, and loved every bit of it.
Mom decided we would keep it light, so we had soups and sandwiches. However, if you knew my mom it wouldn't be simple. We had my moms famous mushroom soup, Gracie's soupy beans, a variety of lunch meats, cheeses and breads to make a sandwich of choice. My aunt made this wonderful salad and we all ate it all up. TASTY! Oh and the best part....the Trifle that Bryan and I made....Oh yes, very good.
I love the holidays because I just don't get to see my extended family as much as I would like. They all live about 2 hours away, so it's hard to get together on a regular basis. The holidays we all know that we will see each other and I look forward to it each year. family is the best....love them or not, they are family, and you have to love that, and yes, I love my family!!!!
Here are a few photos of the day.
We "tried" to get a family picture....we have two wiggle worms.

************************************************************************************
Bryan and I went to his work Christmas party on Saturday night. We had a pretty fun time. It was nice to meet some of the people he works with and talks about daily. He works with a pretty good bunch of people. Here we are:









1 comment:
the soup and sandwiches sound yummy! and everytime i see your girls I want to do a playdate with them and keeg and loch. LOL!
BTW, have something for you:
http://www.themombuzz.com/2008/12/fabulous.html
Post a Comment