Sunday, December 7, 2008

Project Time. Glitter Snowflakes.

We love doing projects here in our house! Amelia gets so excited when she gets to make these fun things of paper, glue, paint and glitter. On this day it was no different. We decided to make a snowflake mobile. I thought of this one up myself, yes and it was as we went along.

First of all I cut out some snowflakes with white paper.....I'm sure you all remember doing this as a kid. Then I had Amelia sponge glue on the paper snowflakes.....kind of like sponge painting them with glue. Then next I had her sprinkle glitter on them. Once they were dry, I then threaded string through them and hung them up. I think they turned out quite nice.

Sponging on the glue.
Glitter was next.Drying.
Hung pretty in our dining room.
One of Norah too.....here is her latest face. Talk about funny. It's kind of a snort with it. I know...funny!

No comments: