Friday the girls and I spent the day with my mom, shopping and we went to lunch. We just roamed around the mall and went and did some grocery shopping. The girls love every moment they get to spend with my mom...well and I do too.
Saturday, I woke up and finished the cupcakes I had started for Rhiley's big Birthday party then also, I put together moms birthday cake for her party that would be that evening. After getting myself along with the girls cleaned up, we went to Rhiley's Birthday party at 2:00. It was fun, my girls wandered around Rhiley's grandma's house like they owned the place, and just played, ate snacks and of course cake and ice cream.



Saturday evening was a blast actually, we spent the evening at my Brother and Gracie's house for my moms Birthday. We all just hung out as a family and, relaxed, ate pizza and had some Birthday cake. It was really nice, their house is so cozy and warm. We gave mom her birthday gifts and made her homemade pizza (her birthday dinner request). The girls even took a bath in Jake and Gracie's big Jetted tub.












Sunday was a down day for us. We sat around, and just enjoyed each other. The weather is still icky snowy here, so we didn't want to do much. We decided that evening that the girls had been in the house long enough, and that we should take a Sunday afternoon ride in the car. I brought along my camera in case the opportunity would arise. Which, it did. Here are a few shots from our drive.


No comments:
Post a Comment