We didn't have a super busy weekend at all, which was very nice. Bryan had the weekend off and Saturday I went Wedding dress shopping with Jennifer. Just to let you all know, yes, she found her dress, and she looks BEAUTIFUL! I WILL NOT put it on here, for her privacy and also just in case Jason peeks on here.
Yesterday we realized that we needed diapers, so we all took a trip over to Meijer. I of course I brought the camera along for fun photos. Why not right?
Breakfast with her milk, I thought she looked cute

My hubby, I don't get a lot of photos of him, I thought he looked handsome here.

Amelia was playing with her glasses Uncle Jake gave her last summer, she thought she was pretty cool.

Norah was pretty tired, can't you tell.

Fish!

After we left the store we decided that we should stop over at my friend Judie's house. Grandma Judie as the girls call her. She was having a super bowl party and so we went over to see her. Plus she wanted to show off the girls to her friends. The next few pictures are from her house.
Norah woke up and smiled a bit.

Getting sleepy though.

This photo is what happens when the girl wants her Binky...but as we all know, she is to big for one. So, hence the tantrum.
**We do have some fun news to report. Norah walking much more. She is taking steps all the way across the living room now. Big girl! I will try to get a video of it today. **
No comments:
Post a Comment