The weather here in Michigan is constantly changing. They say if you don't like it, to just wait an hour and it will probably change. This day ended up being quite nice, the morning was quite cold, raining and gross, but as the day went on, it turned out to be such a nice day. So what did we do, we went to the park. We met Sara and Rhiley down there and the girls played and played. Amelia is really liking the park this year, she can climb up on things she couldn't last year and can swing on the big kid swings. Norah too is getting the concept of the park too. She loves the slide and to climb up on the things too. It's kind of scary to me yet, but my girls are growing up. Sara says i'm good at giving the girls their "wings" of life to learn on their own. I feel I'm good at that too...I let them climb and learn. I think that is the only way they are going to lean. It scares me....but hands on is the best.
Well here are a few photos of our park day.
I liked this photo of the three of us.

Amelia climbing on up. Yikes!

Norah having fun too!

Going down the slide.

Rhiley flying down the slide.

Miss Serious.

On a mission?

Norah loves the park!

Swinging away!
No comments:
Post a Comment