Friday, January 30, 2009

Our Fun Day At Gracie's House.

We had a fun day yesterday. My good friend Sara is out of town, so I had the opportunity to watch Rhiley for the day. I thought it would be fun for us to get out of the house and do something different. I decided that we should drive up to Decatur to visit my family. We spent the day at my Brother and Sister-in-law Gracie's house. We just hung out, relaxed and had a great time. I had the chance to spend some time with my mom and Gracie and of course Maggie. Amelia, Rhiley and Norah had a fun time too. They all ended up napping while we were there too.

The girls found Maggies Toys and broke them in for her. Also, my mom brought Tinker Bell the movie for them to watch and we made Pop Corn of course. The girls barely watched the movie, but played and enjoyed the pop corn....especially Norah, she loved it!

I also had my camera along and thought it would be fun to take some pictures of Maggie while I was there. She wasn't that happy about it so we only were able to get a few, but I shot a few cute ones.

Here are a few photos that documented our day at Gracies house.

Living in Michigan, snow, snow and more snow.

Amelia Looking cute.
Love those eyes!
Little miss Belle.
I just hope I don't get this look when she is 16.
Rhiley the little Beauty.

Miss Maggie. I went crazy taking pictures.





Just a neat shot.

No comments: