Sunday, November 16, 2008

Baby Shower And Moms House.

Before we headed out today I took a few pictures of Norah, doesn't she looks so sweet? she was just sitting there being so good.
Tongue? Not sure what this is all about.......


I drove back home yesterday to go to my girlfriends baby shower. She is due Mid to end December. She looks fantastic and her belly is just right out there.....she looks so cute. She received some very nice items that she had registered for.

Cherlyn, isn't she cute? Look at that belly.
A few of us at the shower. I graduated with these girls, I don't see them that often, it was wonderful to see them all yesterday. From Left to Right, Sheli, Heather, Amy (she is pregnant with twins right now), Cherlyn and of course me.

We went to my parents after the shower for dinner...yep, I crashed my moms to steal dinner from her....hey, she is a good cook, you would do the same if you were me. Here are a few pictures from last night at my moms house.

Yeah, she looks innocent doesn't she?
After dinner mom got them all wound up. Laughing and playing, it was actually pretty cute.



Amelia had to "do" moms hair too. It cracked me up.
Sweetie.

1 comment:

Hunter Family said...

I love the picture of them laughing!
That is so cute!