Friday, November 28, 2008

Reading with Daddy and Gracie's Birthday.

I shot a few photos the other night of Bryan reading to the girls before bedtime. yes, they are looking at a calender. They love the babies!
Giving love. They are really staring to love each other.

It was Gracie's Birthday on the 19th, but since Gracie was in the Hospital having Maggie, we didn't get to celebrate it. We all went to my parents the other night to have dinner (chicken Parmesan) and a Blondie (brownies). Tasty as usual! We all gave Gracie her gifts and we all just hung out and relaxed.

Amelia watching Aunt Gracie open her gifts.

After a warm bath the girls were coloring with Grandma.
Miss Maggie. Not the best photo (bad coloring) but her eyes are open...a rare thing.

The next day I shot a few of Norah. I had to show them off here too.

No comments: