Saturday, November 22, 2008

Maggie.

I was playing around with some of the photos I shot of Maggie. I like how they turned out so I wanted to share them with you all.

It's so funny, I have only met Maggie one time......yet she is my niece, and I love her so much already! I can't wait to get my hands on that sweet little girl again. It's so different from my own girls, but a love all in it's own. She is my first niece and the connection I have to her is so neat. I think about her a lot, wonder how my brother and Gracie are doing, in a caring loving way. I worry and seriously love her in this new exciting way that I have never felt. She is not Mine, but blood is thicker than water and that is what binds me to her. I now understand how my brothers feel toward my girls.....it's a bond that only a family member can understand. It's well, nice.

Here are two pictures that I have worked around with.


1 comment:

Erin Tales said...

Awww.sweet!


I am an aunt 3 times now! My sister has 2 - my niece and nephew. And I remember when my nephew was born - he so made me want to have children. He was so sweet...

And now my SIL had her first baby, a boy!