Tuesday, January 27, 2009

EarthLust Water bottles. A Rave.

I have to show some thing off to you all. I came across the coolest water bottles today. I'm in Love with them! Erin over at the Mom Buzz featured the site today and I am decided I needed to show you too.

First of,f I hate to buy water from the store, all those 20 ounces plastic bottles just go into the landfills. It's so sad. I like to use my own water bottle and drink the water from my own faucet.....our water does taste pretty good here to top it off. Now I found these bottles and I want one so bad!!

Check out this site, It's called EarthLust. You must hop on over there and take a peek. Oh and by the way, I'm in love with them all....you can get me which ever one you want. Hint, Hint.

My favorite one is this one....the Silver Parsley, isn't it cool?!

1 comment:

Erin Tales said...

That is a pretty choice!