*****The new rule of the house.....if your going to buy the girls something that needs to be put together, it must be put together upon arrival of our home. *****
It took Bryan 5 hours to put that thing together. Poor Bryan. He wasn't feeling that well to begin with, so by the time he was done he had just about had it with Life in general. Needless to say, he was a bit unhappy.....sick + putting together a toy = an unhappy human.
However the girls have rested up from the holiday biz and are back to normal. Full of it.
Anyway, the kitchen was a hit. They LOVED it. We can pretty much say, Amelia has a new reason for living at this moment....her new kitchen. She was making us eggs last night, and this morning she made me steak, or so she says. :)
Here are a few photos of the day:
First off Norah Belle.
This is the crazy face she makes when I pull out my camera. I think it's a smile, what do you think? I laugh so hard when she does this. Look at her....No, Really take a good look at her! She is nuts! Are you laughing now too?
Miss Amelia:Sweetness.
And no, we don't measure out her food. She does normally get more than a cup of cereal. She had to have this cup I'm guessing. Silly girl.

Whats more fun than the new kitchen? The Box of course!She can be so sweet sometimes. Look at that face.









No comments:
Post a Comment