I sat on the couch with Amelia, and explained to her what was going on. I told her how we are getting a new president, and that he is the first African American president that the United States has ever had. That it's history in the making. You could see her little mind going, thinking and processing what I was saying. She just kept saying "Back Omama, Pes-int?" It was cute. She actually sat still and watched it with me. When they said the prayer, she bowed her head and shut her eyes for a few moments....I kept peeking at her. I was impressed with her interest, as much as a two year old can try to figure out.
Norah slept though it.....
Anyway, I found a few photos on line I wanted to share. Photos from:

Taking the Oath of office by the side of his beautiful wife.

No comments:
Post a Comment