Sunday, September 28, 2008

Another Weekend...More Fun!

We had a nice weekend here. Let me share with you.

Friday I went shopping with my mom and started to get things for Gracie's shower that is on Saturday. We are doing a pink and brown poke-a-dot theme. It's cute. I really hope she likes it. I'm really excited giver her this shower. Mom and I had fun picking out everything. Felicity is going to help us out too.....Friday evening we are going to get together and make all the food. I sure hope the shower goes well, I really want it to be nice for her.

^^^^^^^^^
Saturday Bryan had to work, so the girls and I woke up and relaxed a bit and they hung out and played while I cleaned a bit and did some laundry. This weekend was the Apple festival, so we went downtown to the parade. The girls LOVED it. Amelia came home with TONS of candy and loved to wave at all the people in the parade. It was pretty cute watching her run to get the candy. I wish I would of taken a picture of her......

Here they are watching the parade.
Saturday evening our friends Matt and Nicole came over to visit with us for a while. The girls were still up when they arrived and Amelia LOVES Matt. He usually plays with her, this time he was flying her all over the living room....talk about fun for a two year old.
After the girls went to bed, the four of us hung out and had a few drinks and chatted all evening. It was nice to catch up with them, we hadn't seen them in quite some time so to was nice to spend some time with them. They are getting married in December and Byran is actually in the wedding. Nicole caught me up on all the wedding details and what they are planning. We are really looking forward to the wedding...It will be one fun wedding I bet!

^^^^^^^^^^
Today we went to Decatur for the day to visit my mom, dad, brothers and sister-in-laws. We hung out at my mom and dads most of the time and also went over to my uncle Toms to pick out pumpkins in his garden.

Little miss Show off. Playing around on the windmill.
Norah lovin' on my Brother Jake...Such a sweet picture. She had just woke up from an nap and was still tired.
Little Miss Cool...Jake gave her these sun glasses today and she thought she was something pretty cool in them.


We then went over to my Uncle's house to get some Pumpkins in his HUGE garden. He had some massive sized pumpkins out there. We took a few home and flagged out BIG one to get in a few weeks. Here are some cute shots of the girls out there.

Picking out her pumpkin.
Taking a break.
A pumpkin we picked and brought home with us today.
Which one is the best? Lots to choose from!

Norah with her first pumpkin.....she wasn't to sure what to think of it.
Remember the sunflowers I took pictures of a month or so ago......here they are. My brother cut a few down for me to take home....so the birds here at my house can enjoy a nice treat. Aren't they Huge?!

2 comments:

Erin Tales said...

OMG! Those sunflowers are HUGE! And how did you get Norah to stay on the pumpkin without toppling over?

-B- said...

Wow! Those are giant sunflowers! The pumpkins and the girls are too cute!