Good morning...um, maybe. I'm tired today. I can't seem to get with it. I feel a little grumpy and would love to just nap. But even though my kids are both napping (thank the lord), I feel as if I should be cleaning, catching up on my e-mails and posting here. Still tired though.
I went to the gym this morning. I was finally able to take a class today. Amelia stayed in the daycare area the whole time. She was crying when I went in to get her though. Today was the first day of School for kids, so the younger kids were all out of whack....no big brothers or big sisters to play with, so Amelia wasn't the only one crying. Those poor girls that work in there.
However, like I said, I took a class today.....Core Fusion, it's a Yoga/Palates style class. It was a great class for me. I'm SO out of shape, the class kicked my butt. But I do feel good. I think I will be sore tomorrow. Yet, I don't mind, that says that I did something, Right? I need to have my butt kicked....plus my hips, thighs, stomach.......
Still tired.
3 days ago

1 comment:
I hear ya on the tired. I'm still trying to figure out how to stay awake. My combo of coke and Mt. Dew isn't working.
Good luck with the yoga! sounds like fun!
Post a Comment