Thursday, September 4, 2008

Flowers, Family and Farm


We have been quite Busy the past few days.

First of all, we have still been going to the gym everyday. It's been so fun for us all. Tonight we even brought the girls over the the pool, They LOVED it! Monday we start swim class, I think they will love that too!
I have been going to classes and working out on the machines. It's so fun for me. I have met a few people and am starting to feel comfortable there. Amelia is starting really become more comfortable too, this morning she actually walked right into the daycare area. It was awesome! She cried a litte while I was in class I guess, but nothing to where they had to come and get me. YIPPEE!

I have taken quite a few pictures in the past few days too. I had my first "job" to take pictures. My family are Celery farmers and my brother asked me to come and take some photos of the farm and the harvesting of the celery. He is thinking of putting a website together and wants some pictures to put on there. I went there on Wednesday and took about 300 pictures. It really was fun and I think I did a great job....if I do say so myself. I have put a small sample of the pictures below.
Also of course I have taken many of my girls too. Amelia and Norah have been into everything and making my life a windstorm....but a windstorm of cheer.

Here are some pictures of some flowers I thought came out nice. I think I'm starting to get the hang of my camera.....so I'm pleased to show these selected few off.


Pictures of my girls ...fun, fun, fun is what life is all about here in our house....Just ask Amelia.

Amelia has her first hair braid the other day...it looks pretty cute doesn't it? Daddy and Norah....I really thought this one was sweet.T The number one question I get about Norah is....Does she ever stop smiling? All the pictues I send are her smiling with a huge open happy face. Well here is one to prove....Yes, she does get mad at us sometimes.
We were at my parents house and my mom gave Amelia a sheet of stickers, she LOVES stickers! She put them ALL over herself....on her dress, her face, her hair and even toes.


I grew up on a Celery farm, I have since moved away, but my family is still hard at work EVERYDAY in the fields. Farming is a tough, stressful yet beautiful job. Here are some of the pictures I took at my family's farm on Wednesday.
The beautiful straight rows of celery.
My family sends thier celery to various grocery stores, here it is ready to go.
My brother out working in the fields.

Dump

Thanks for Looking!

No comments: