I love this time of year! Bonfires, hayrides, Pumpkin picking, and so much more. I love sweater weather, and going for walks on a cool afternoon. I love living in Michigan where we have the change of colors, and the leaves on the trees become this vibrant fire explosion, and our Landscape is like a painting. It's beautiful!
I love to rake up a pile of leaves and jump in....drink a glass of apple cider and eat pumpkin pie. Oh YUM, Pumpkin pie! The smell of burning leaves, and the smell of the cool air coming in on a cool afternoon....you know the smell...the smell of winter. The clouds get thicker and the days get shorter and night time comes earlier everyday.
The music of my season (yes, I have a music of choice for Fall) is jazz and blues, my favorite is Norah Jones or Ella Fitzgerald....or the man himself BB King. It's a happy, yet a cool, relaxed-back feel. It helps you prepare for that what is to come, it's the calm before the storm......the ever famous Holiday season, which yes it is to come, if we like it or not. However, I do. I do like the holidays, but the warm fall season, surely makes me prepare for the busy time of year to come.
Enjoy your fall season....it goes quickly, before we know it the leaves will be gone and the snow will be flying!
3 days ago

1 comment:
I love fall too! I kow the seasons arent the same up north as they are in Florida. But there is a crispness in the air! But, uh, it comes a little later here. Sometime in October. But I can't wait!
Post a Comment