Being Sick...being sick isn't fun. Which everyone knows. We have all been sick here for the past two days. Me, headache, stomach-ache, achy in general. Bryan, stomach-ache and Norah an icky cough. Amelia, is fine, which make us all more stressed....her being almost two makes mommy and daddy more tired. Bryan actually skipped out on work today to stay home to help me out and also to get some rest himself. Sometimes downtime is NEEDED in life.
We all went to the Chiropractor this afternoon. Seriously, getting adjusted is so amazing! I really swear by it! It makes you feel a thousand times better. I actually was feeling better before I left the doctors office. Your spine is hooked to EVERYTHING in you body! If it isn't working and out of alignment it makes things happen....hence getting sick.
Yes, in case your wondering, the girls do get adjusted. I feel it benefits them in many ways. But basically it makes them healthy and feeling well. We haven't been there in quite some time....so it was time for us to go. Amelia has been getting adjusted since she was probably a year old and Norah has been getting adjusted since just after birth.
My kids are quite healthy and rarely do get sick, (thank the Lord) which I feel is awesome! I hear some people say they have to take their kids to the doctor ALL the time. I feel bad for them. It must be hard to have to deal with that. People need to take their kids to get adjusted! They just don't know what they are missing out on....seriously!
Who wants to be one Medication all the time? I sure don't. Your body knows how to help itself, so let it. Getting an adjustment is an easy way to get better and make you healthy. Find a Chiropractor......
A quick story....
Norah has this rash all over her for a few months....her medical doctor couldn't figure it out. Gave us some cream to put on her and eventually said it was probably said it was eczema. I told out Chiropractor about it.....he adjusted her lower back, the next morning it was gone....GONE...like it hadn't ever been there. Yes, Amazing! It hasn't been back since. I tell people this story all the time....I think people should be aware and look into new things.
3 days ago

1 comment:
Ugh. I feel your pain. Me and the kids were sick a week or so ago. Getting adjusted sounds wonderful! I'm glad it helped (cured) the exzema!
Post a Comment